Friday, July 8, 2011

Deiva Thirumagal is special for vikram , he says


Vikram is all thrilled with Deiva Thirumagal and he says that he performed the complex role with ease thanks to director Vijay.

Speaking to media persons in Chennai, Chiyaan Vikram, said, 'it is a complex role. I did enough home work and visited many mentally-challenged homes and saw people at close quarters before giving my best.

The movie stars Anushka, Amala Paul, Santhanam and Nasser in key roles. Adds Vikram, 'not just me but also the likes of Anushka and Amala Paul did give their best. If the first half is filled with breezy humour,the latter part would be thrilling'.

Currently busy doing Rajapattai and Karikalan, Vikram says, ' its my desire to do challenging roles that has given me courage to do the film'.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cine Door in FB