Sunday, July 10, 2011

dhanush's brother varun enters cine field



Star sons, brothers, cousins…they are all making a beeline to the glamour world. The latest to enter cinema is Dhanush's first cousin, Varun. His debut film Mallukattu with Honey Rose as his love interest, is expected to hit the screens in July. Says Varun, an electronics engineer, “Before facing the camera I wanted to learn about filmmaking. So, I joined as assistant director to Sivakumar in Pookadai Ravi, which is getting ready for release. Meanwhile, I got this acting offer and thought I should go ahead.” Would there be any comparison to his star cousin? “I don't think so. I have consciously developed my own style that will give me an identity. The role gives me ample scope to be a romantic and action hero in this family entertainer,” says Varun.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cine Door in FB