Saturday, July 16, 2011

Nayanthara is taking a break only : her reply against the rumours about her carreer

Nayanthara broke out into tears in the last day shooting of 'Sri Rama Rajjiyam'. Whoever saw her crying like this said that she is never going vo acv anymore and she is crying because she will quit from cine field from then onwards.
Nayanthara in controversy has reported about her future plans that she will never quit cinema at all. She asked everyone that if she has ever said like that anytime like she is quitting and so on. She has never decided so and her reason for crying seems to be different.
Nayanthara said, 'A woman may share her sadness to her family or husband or her friends usually. But in Rama Rajjiyam set i expressed it out of my control. I couldn't stop myself from crying. The film unit sang song and showered flowers on me n bid bye to me. So only i cried. In 2010 all my films were a hit. Simha in telugu, Elecra in malayalam, Boss (a) Baskaran in tamil, Super in kannada were released and a hit. This makes me happy.'
'Sri Rama Rajjiyam' doesn't seem to be her last film , its just like she is taking a break. Then why don't she agrees for a kuthu dance in Simbu's osthi.

   
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cine Door in FB