Sunday, July 10, 2011

simbu says about nayanthara's marriage : intervirew with simbhu


Dabangg is a blockbuster Hindi film which had Salman Khan in the lead role. This film is being remade in Tamil with the title Osthi. Simbhu is doing the lead role. Dharani who has directed Ghilli and Dhool is directing this film. T Ramesh is producing this film under the banner Balaji Real Medias. The film was launched yesterday at AVM Studios. Simbhu answered the questions raised by the media:

For the first time you are donning the role of a police officer. Have you taken any special training for that?

The role in this film changes the image of the usual rough and tough police officer. I am donning the role of a soft police officer. Because of this I have removed my mustache. I have increased my weight. I met some police officers and studying their body language.

How is it that you keep on changing heroines from film to film?

I don’t change. The directors change them.


You donned the role of a lover in Vinnai Thandi Varuvaya. How is it that you are donning a tough role?
It is not a tough thing to do the role.

Why have you changed your name as S T R?
My real name is Silambarasan Tesingu Raja. Everybody fondly calls me Simbhu. S T R is the short form of Silambarasan Tesingu Raja.



There was news that talks are going on with regard to your marriage in your house?

No such talks are going on. My marriage would be a love marriage. I will marry the girl who I love.



There is also news that the marriage between Prabhu Deva and Nayanthara is to take place next month. What have you got to say about this?

Let her marry first and later on we can see about that.

In the recent times you have been praising Anushka a lot?

Now I also say that she is a person without pride and pomp. She will be working like an assistant director in the films she acts. She is a talented actress.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cine Door in FB