Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Rakhi sawant popularity cum controversial statements


  • "Mein is desh ki beti hoon aur mujhe insaaf dilana aap sab ka farz hai." After being kissed by singer Mika. 
  • "I have done more item numbers than Shilpa, which were bigger hits. I also want to marry a guy like Raj (Kundra) who is rich and handsome." When asked about the man she would like to marry.
  • "Only Kareena Kapoor and Mallika Sherawat don't have the right to kiss." When asked why she kissed Elesh (fiance) on a show when she didn't intend to marry him.
  • "Dimpy bali ka bakra ban gayi hai. Very soon, you'll all get to hear that Rahul aur Dimpy ka separation ho gaya hai." Commenting on Dimpy and Rahul Mahajan's marriage.
  • "On top of that I've to cook on the show. I can't cook to save my life. I don't know how I'll manage. I can't even use make-up. Can you imagine Rakhi Sawant without makeup?" Speaking about her show Pati Patni Aur Woh.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cine Door in FB