Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Nayanthara says ' I maintained perfect discipline'

In order to act as seetha Nayanthara maintained discipline. This is said by herself when she goes on talks about her last film Sri Rama Rajyam. She feels very great to have performed that role, who has kept full stop to her cine life. Moreover she adds that its her virtuous deed that which made her do such a wonderful role. In a latest interview regarding Sri Rama Rajyam she said as below.
In that, the last day experience of that film is unforgettable. I completely mingled with that film unit. I was unable to come out of that. Then, everybody who worked  in that film showed love and kindness to me. When i had to be separated from them, i couldn't control my feelings. I just cried. RamaRajyam is an epical story. Its about how Seetha unites with Rama and about them going to heaven. I have studied Ramayana story. Its happy for me to be a part of that film. I have heard that actresses who act in such divine roles eat only vegetarian food. As i am acting as seetha devi in this film, i went for temples and followed discipline. I took vegetarian food only. I will not accept any new films.I am getting ready for a new episode in my life. Also I am happy in deciding so. Next is going to be very important thing in my life. After it has been confirmed , i will tell you ; thus nayanthara said.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cine Door in FB